Antibiotic Resistance Market key factors driving the growth include high saddle of antibiotic-resistant infections as well as emergence of multi-drug resistant pathogens. On the other hand, there are many biotech companies undertaking the challenge of making therapies for antibiotic resistance Therapeutics including Achaogen, Melinta Therapeutics and Nabriva. Moreover, contribution of theses international organizations benefits as catalyst in the developed markets.
Get more insights at: Global Antibiotic Resistance Market 2019-2025
The global market of antibiotic resistance has been segmented by different disease type, drug class, pathogen and geography. Further, disease type segment of the market has been bifurcated into cIAI, cUTI, CDI, BSI, ABSSSI, HABP/VABP and CABP. cUTI division of the segment dominated the market with largest antibiotic resistance market share in 2017 because of higher coat of overall treatment and limited alternatives available for treatment in some cases.
Likewise, pathogen segment of the global antibiotic resistance market has been sub-divided into pseudomonas aeruginosa (Carbapenem-Resistant), acinetobacter baumannii (Carbapenem-Resistant and ESBL-producing), staphylococcus Aureus (Methicillin-Resistant), e. coli/K. pneumoniae (Carbapenem-Resistant),clostridium difficile (Cephalosporin-Resistant, enterococcus faecium (Vancomycin-Resistant), streptococcus pneumoniae (Penicillin-Non-Susceptible), Tetracycline-Resistant) as well as haemophilus Influenzae (Ampicillin-Resistant).
On the basis of drug class, the global antibiotic resistance market has been sub-segmented into oxazolidinones, lipoglycopeptides, tetracyclines, combination therapies, cephalosporins and others, that include varied drug classes. Lipoglycopeptides division of the segment is expected to lead the market in terms of revenue in upcoming years.
Geographically, market is led by North America in terms of revenue in the historical year 2017. North America is followed by Europe owing to increasing number of antibiotic-resistant infections.
Get Discount on this Report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount/605
Some of the key players’ operatingin the antibiotic resistance market across the globe include Merck, Pfizer, Allergan and Melinta Therapeutics.
Key segments of the global antibiotic resistance market include:
- Disease Type Segment
- Complicated Urinary Tract Infection (cUTI)
- Blood Stream Infections (BSI)
- Clostridium difficile infections (CDI)
- Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections (cIAI)
- Hospital Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia/Ventilator (HABP/VABP)
- Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
- Community Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP)
- Pathogen Segment
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Carbapenem-Resistant)
- Acinetobacter baumannii (Carbapenem-Resistant and ESBL-producing)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (Penicillin-Non-Susceptible)
- Haemophilus Influenzae (Ampicillin-Resistant)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (Methicillin-Resistant)
- E. coli/K. pneumoniae (Carbapenem-Resistant)
- Enterococcus faecium (Vancomycin-Resistant)
- Clostridium difficile (Cephalosporin-Resistant, Tetracycline-Resistant)
- Drug Class Segment
- Combination therapies
- Geographical Segmentation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Antibiotic Resistance Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Antibiotic Resistance Market trends and antibiotic resistance testing market
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including disease type, drug class, pathogen and geographical regions.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
For Any Query on the Antibiotic Resistance Market:
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
TX 75204, U.S.A
Phone No.: USA: +1 972-362 -8199 / +91 9665341414