Top News

Girl served peanuts, Indian restaurant fined 3.5 lakh in UK

लड़की को परोसी मूंगफली, तो ब्रिटेन में भारतीय रेस्टोरेंट पर लगा 3.5 लाख का जुर्माना

An Indian restaurant in London fined

London:

3, to serve peanuts to a teenager at an Indian restaurant in Britain 767 has been fined pounds (about 3.5 lakh rupees). The teenager, who was consumed peanuts by an Indian restaurant, was allergic to dryfruits.

According to the Daily Mail Online report, the staff of the restaurant 'Gulshan' located in Tynemouth near Newcastle 16 served food to the girl of the year and assured her and her family that the food was safe.

After eating some mouthfeel, the girl started getting tingling and swelling in the tongue due to allergies. The girl was taken to North Tyneside General Hospital and then to Northumbria Specialist Emergency Care Hospital in Cramlington.

The officials of the Food Safety Team of the local authority took the remains of the chicken curry for testing. It was found to contain peanut protein at one level, which could cause trouble for someone suffering from dryfruit allergy.

Several negligence was also found after investigation in the restaurant, After this, the owners of this place were fined Rs 3.5 lakh.

Related Articles

error: Content is protected !!
Close